PMI Professional Development Program|
Posted on Thursday, May 24 @ 23:19:10 EDT by mplemmons
Gary Hamilton, PMI-ET VP of Programs, says:
We have expanded this year’s PDD to also include 2 additional full-day 8 PDU workshops. We are providing the opportunity to earn up to 24 PDUs in three days, for under $400, all within our region! (More)
The extended program is designed based on feedback from members, and to cover many levels of professionals and organizations. A summary of the events are:
The price of the events, with exception of September 21, does not include any meals. For more information, or to register, please visit the ET PMI website.
- September 20, 2012 – Dr. Ginger Levin will facilitate, “Program and Project Management and Knowledge Management: The Key to Organizational Success”. Dr Levin, is one of the leading experts in Program and Portfolio Management. The event will be held at Pellissippi State. 8 PDUs
- September 21, 2012 – Professional Development Day 2012. The 8 PDU event will include 7 featured presenters, to include:
- Dr. Harold Kerzner - Opening remarks (Virtually)
- Dr. Ginger Levin - "Are You Selecting the Right Projects, or Just Fishing"
- Tom Mochal - "A Worldwide Tour of Quality Management Practices"
- Rick Brenner - "Project Communications"
- Anthony Reed - "Running to Leadership"
- Brandon Conrad - "Mind Mapping"
- Michael O'Brochta - "Leadership Essentials for Project Managers"
- September 22, 2012 0 Michael O'Brochta will facilitate, “How to Get Executives to Act for Success”. Michael’s presentation on this topic was very highly rated at our own PDD 2011. The event will be held at Pellissippi State. 8 PDUs