Posted on Thursday, March 02 @ 17:14:08 EST by mplemmons
Need additional cert points? Want an excuse to go to Florida? Charla Miller from AACE International Headquarters says,
We have received a request from the PMI College of Performance Management to put out a call for AACE members who might be interested in speaking at their Spring Conference, May 17-19, 2006 in Clearwater Florida. They are especially interested in speakers for their Practice Symposium. If you are interested, see the information below, and contact Ray Stratton at the e-mail or phone number listed.
PMI-CPM Spring Conference 2006
May 17-19, 2006
Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort
Clearwater Beach, Florida
Theme: EVM World 2006: Mastering Project Performance
- Practice Symposia: Lessons learned and best practices on the implementation of Earned Value Management, updated on recent developments and integrating EVM with other management techniques. Contact Ray Stratton at RayStratton@mgmt-technologies.com or by phone at 714-318-2231.
- Professional Education Training Seminars: Training seminars are part of the Professional Education Program of PMI-CPM. Seminars include principles of: Project Management, Schedule Management, Earned Value Management, EV Metrics and Analysis, Technical Management and Project Management Integration. Contact Frank Anbari at email@example.com.
- Workshops: Workshops provide a forum to introduce and develop new and emerging practices and techniques to improve program management using EVM, objectives are to identify potential solutions. Workshops are not intended to provide training or instruction on EVM. Contact Joe Houser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tools track: Tools Track covers the range of commercially available, world-class performance management tools from earned value tracking to scheduling to reporting. Contact Efrain Pacheco at email@example.com.
- For general conference information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org